At home»Free IPTV M3u Playlist Links [April 2023]
Welcome to our free IPTV links site! Since you have landed here, you probably need a reliable IPTV source to watch your favorite channel. So congratulations! You've come to the right place!
Free IPTV Links and M3u Playlists in 2023
Until now, in 2023, you do NOT need to buy a premium IPTV subscription to watch TV over the Internet. With our free service, you can download as many IPTV links and m3u playlists as you want. We publish countless playlists and links every day and update any playlists or links that no longer work daily. We do all this constantly and tirelessly so that you don't have to pay a penny!
But to be completely honest, premium IPTV is much better than free. This may be a bitter fact, but it is the truth.
Why is Premium IPTV better?
In most cases, paid services are better than free services, regardless of the sector or industry we are talking about. And the IPTV industry, if we can call it that, is no exception.
Premium IPTV service is the first, well managed, maintained and therefore most reliable. Because customers pay for it, there is a lot of money to invest in improving the quality, buying the necessary devices and tools to leave the channels with the least amount of buffering at all times.
Premium services can also host their panels on powerful servers to maintain analysis quality, sufficient bandwidth and speed.
Another benefit of premium is that you don't have to change your link or playlist every day. The IPTV you purchased will continue to work as long as your subscription is valid.
So if you have the money to spare, we recommend investing in a premium IPTV subscription. And if you want to buy an IPTV subscription, we have the best deals for you!
Best Premium IPTV Deals - LIMITED TIME!
We dare you to find better deals than this! The best price with quality service and excellent support!
For those who want a reliable, high-quality IPTV service, we offer the best Premium IPTV in the entire market at the lowest price!
What is IPTV?
IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television and its purpose is to broadcast television content over the Internet using the Broadcast Protocol.
This sets IPTV in contrast to traditional cable or satellite TV that uses radio waves or satellite signals to transmit TV shows, news, movies or TV series.
Instead of using cable or satellite access to audiovisual content delivered in this traditional way, you can now watch your favorite TV show, movie or game on the go with your mobile phone or tablet, thanks to IPTV.
IPTV is not just about TV on smart mobile devices. You can still enjoy TV on TV devices such as smart TVs or computers and laptops.
It's also much cheaper than traditional TV with some TV channel subscriptions just insanely expensive!
Is Free IPTV Really Reliable?
As we mentioned earlier, Premium IPTV continues to be more reliable and better and will always prevail over Free IPTV.
But if you somehow can't afford to buy a premium plan, you can use IPTV for free and enjoy your TV over the Internet. Free IPTV is relatively lower in content, both in quality and quantity. sometimes you can't find the channel you're looking for. So, if you're ready to sacrifice some quality for some money, free IPTV is your best bet.
You may also need to update your IPTV links or m3u playlists that you downloaded daily. But this drawback can be overcome, which is exactly why we started this website.
Where can you find free IPTV?
The simple and immediate answer is HERE on this website! We don't just say it because it's our platform, but mostly because it's the truth!
Daily free IPTV links and m3u playlists
Here we post daily free IPTV m3u links and playlists ready for download by every visitor with direct links. We do our best to check every link and playlist to remove any expirations. We keep adding new content when the previous one is outdated or expired or when we have new links with better quality and content.
Categories of different IPTV channels
Our site hosts all types of free IPTV content and covers almost all TV channels in the world. We also offer a range of TV categories from TV news channels, live sports games to movies and TV series.
The site is divided into different sections that you can access from the top menu bar. You will find IPTV link URLs,Sports channels, movies and series like VoD and most TV from different countries around the world.
For Asian and South American IPTV, just download IPTV Asia or IPTV Latinos to find what you are looking for.
Support all devices
Our free IPTV can run on all devices capable of streaming IPTV technology. Whether you have a Smart TV, laptop, TV box, smartphone or tablet, we've got you covered.
Not only do the IPTV m3u links and playlists we post work on the devices listed above, but they also work on any app or software that can run IPTV.
Free IPTV Compatibility:
- Smart TV: all series and brands
- Kodi and firestick devices
- Smartphones and tablets: Android, iOS, iPad, Windows
- Computers and Laptops: Windows, Mac, Linux…
- Other devices
- Compatible apps
Any app or software that can play IPTV is suitable to run our free IPTV playlists. It will depend a lot on your application, but most of themapplicationsthe following login details are required:
•Xtream code: these are the three credentials your IPTV provider gave you when you purchased their service. The Xtream code consists of the username, password and host or URL. After entering all these details in your application, you will be connected to the relevant IPTV service. Another way is to get Xtream code from any IPTV link or m3u list. Here's how to convert an m3u link to Xtream code.
•M3u Link/List: this link can be inserted directly in the appropriate case. Here you have two options: use it as an IPTV link or download it as an m3u file. To download an IPTV link as an M3u file, simply copy and paste the link into any browser and the download will start automatically.
•Mag: There you connect to the IPTV server using the Mac address of your device. With this option you enter the mac address and Gateway link that your provider would give you. This option is not for free IPTV.
Protect yourself with a VPN
It is highly recommended to use a VPN service when using IPTV, especially free IPTV services.
More benefits of using a VPN
- Hide your IP address and no one should be able to recognize your real IP address
- Unblock content that some media services block for some countries. An example is that you can access Netflix USA even if you don't actually live in the US.
- Protect yourself from hackers. So, who will hack into your device if they don't even notice your virtual activity?
Two VPN leaders in the industry
They have great servers around the world, with a good support team.
NordVPN keeps absolutely no logs while ExpressVPN keeps a negligible log history which should in no way compromise your privacy or get you into any kind of legal trouble.
Big Discounts from $3 PER MONTH!
How to Set Up IPTV on Any Device: Ultimate Guide
Now you know what free IPTV is and how to get one. We also explained the difference between free and premium IPTV services. Now we come to the IPTV setting on our device and start watching. This is perhaps the most important step that precedes joy!
Don't worry if you don't know how to set up IPTV! We will cover everything and every step in this guide.
Top IPTV Apps and Software to Run IPTV M3u Links
To view the IPTV listings we provide on our website, download a free IPTV app and install it on your device. There are many free IPTV apps and almost all of them are great. But we recommend the following apps and software. Each app or software is fully described, with its pros and cons, so you can decide which one is best for you.
Please note that some of these apps are more suitable for certain devices, especially the free version.
The easiest way... But
The easiest and most common way to use IPTV is to install VLC Media Player. It's free, reliable and easy to use.
However, VLC is only good if you plan to run IPTV on PCs. VLC also has a mobile version for mobile devices, but it's everything below the free mobile apps out there.
Another disadvantage of VLC is that it cannot play long IPTV links or m3u lists. If the list is large enough and exceeds 1 MB, VLC will not play it.
See alsohow to set up IPTV in VLC.
How do I set up IPTV links and m3u playlists on Samsung and LG Smart TVs?
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you set up your free IPTV server on your Smart TV.
Please note that these instructions apply to Samsung and LG Smart TVs, as the process may differ for other brands.
- First, download the Smart TV app from the Smart TV Apps Store.
- Install the Smart TV app according to the installation guide and then launch it. (You will see an on-screen message stating that you only have a 7-day free trial and that you must purchase the app for $5.49 for a lifetime license).
- Find your MAC address on the right side of your screen: write it down because you will use it in the next step.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/.
- Enter your MAC address in the field provided (MAC).
- Upload your m3u or m3u8 playlist file in the "File: Select File" field OR paste the link in the "URL" field if you have an IPTV link URL.
How do I set up free IPTV on Kodi?
Follow the steps below to set up IPTV links or m3u list on Kodi:
- From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons, My Add-ons and select PVR. 2. Click PVR IPTV Simple Client and then click Configure. 3. Under M3U playlist URL, paste the playlist link, then click OK.
If you had already activated PVR IPTV Simple Client, it should refresh and display the already loaded IPTV channels in the upper right corner.
If PVR IPTV Simple Client is disabled, click the Enable button.
- Return to the Kodi home screen, click on the TV to launch the M3U playlist and see which live IPTV channels are loaded.
Set up iptv on iPhone iPad and Apple TV
IPTV Smarters Pro
This is probably the best app to play IPTV on smartphones and tablets, Android and iOS. IPTV Smarters Pro comes with an advanced interface that combines a cool design with an efficient and simple user experience.
If you are using an Android smartphone or tablet, go to the Google Play Store and search for "Smarters Player Lite". It's free and works the same as IPTV Smarters Pro.
Then click on ADD NEW USER.
The above screen shows the main page after selecting "ADD USER".
The app can use IPTV link urls where you just enter Any name in case of playlist name followed by IPTV m3u link which you get from your IPTV provider if you buy subscription or from us here if you use free:
Click on the first option "LOAD YOUR PLAYLIST OR FILE/URL" in it:
As you can see in the screen above, you can upload an m3u/m3u8 playlist or use "M3u URL" by entering the m3u link. To finish, just press the "ADD USER" button and the list will be uploaded.
The second option from the left that says "CONNECT TO XTREAM CODES API" is where you enter the Xtream code you were given. The Xtream code is basically the username, password and host or URL (just the link to the dot extension.
GSE SMART IPTV PRO
- Go to the App Store and install the GSE SMART IPTV PRO app
- Open the settings menu
- Click Remote Playlists.
- Click the + button and select the Add M3U URL option.
- Enter a name in the playlist name field (for example: TV) and remove all existing data and all spaces in the playlist link field and enter the URL you have.
VLC for android.
- Go to the Google Play Store
- To downloadVLC player for android.
- Open to install VLC Android app
- Find the m3u or m3u8 playlist file and click to play it. a popup will appear asking you which application to use to run the file. Choose VLC for Android.
OBSERVATION:If the pop-up window doesn't appear and the playlist opens automatically in the default application that plays regular media files on your device, consider editing your device's setting to set VLC as the default. Here's how to do this:
Go to your device settings.
Access to application manager.
Find the default app you want to replace with the VLC app and click on it.
Tap Clear Default.
Set VLC for Android as your default app.
- To downloadIPTV Extreme van Google Play Store.
- Install the app on your device.
- Find your playlist file and click to play it. a popup will appear asking you which application to use to run the file. Select IPTV Extreme.
Also see how to set up IPTV in VLC.
How do I convert an M3U LINK to XTREAM code?
It is very easy to get an Xtream code from an IPTV link or m3u list. The following example illustrates the whole simple process:
Let's say we have an IPTV link like this:
To get the Xtream code, we copy the host, which is http://test.com:80
We copy to the domain extension and publish if it exists. A rule of thumb is to copy to the first single slash (/).
Then we copy and paste the username. Username is everything after "get.php?username=" and before the first "&". We get :
Username: user test
Same with password, everything after "password=" and before the second &:
So the Xtream code looks like this:
- Username:user testing
Now just go to your app and enter those credentials, and boom, you're connected to the server!
FREE IPTV URL LINKS DOWNLOAD
- Usage. To watch IPTV you just need to paste this link https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.m3u to any player with support M3U-playlists. ...
- Playlists by category. ...
- Playlists by language. ...
- Playlists by country.
Step 1: First download and install FFmpeg on your computer. If you have not downloaded the M3U playlist link files, then download and save them to your computer. Step 2: Launch the software on your computer, then copy the M3U playlist link. You should see multiple files displayed on the “Name” section.What is the best free IPTV streaming app? ›
- Xtreme HD IPTV.
- IPTV Trends.
- Red Bull TV.
- Pluto TV.
- IPTV Smarters Pro.
- GSE Smart IPTV.
M3U (MP3 URL or Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator in full) is a computer file format for a multimedia playlist. One common use of the M3U file format is creating a single-entry playlist file pointing to a stream on the Internet.What app opens M3U files? ›
VLC Media Player
- Open VLC after installing it on your device.
- Click on Media > Open File or File > Open Location from clipboard to load M3U files.
- Afterward, play the M3U file.
Best IPTV Players
- TiviMate IPTV. ...
- IPTV Smarters. ...
- Flix IPTV. ...
- Kodi. ...
- Perfect Player IPTV. ...
- GSE Smart IPTV. ...
- Smart IPTV. ...
- SS IPTV.
- Open playlist in roon.
- Right click on a track to select it.
- In the selection dropdown at the top left, click 'select all. ...
- Click the three dot menu to the right, and click 'export. ...
- In the Export popup, click the 'Export to Excel' tab.
- Click the 'Export to Excel' button.
- An .
A free app for Android, by GSE Smart İPTV - GSE İPTV - Smart İPTV. This application is a Smart IPTV Player. We provide you with an IPTV service and the best way to watch television channels is through this application. There...What streaming applications are free? ›
- Amazon Freevee. Previously called IMDb TV, Amazon Freevee is an ad-supported service that offers a mix of live channels, on-demand classic TV shows and movies, and some original content. ...
- Crackle. ...
- Hoopla and Kanopy. ...
- Peacock. ...
- Pluto TV. ...
- Redbox. ...
- The Roku Channel. ...
- Sling Freestream.
AOS TV is a free live TV app that lets you watch free tv channels on your Android-supported device. The app claims to host more than 1000 channels. The interface is simple just search for your favorite channel which you wish to watch, you will see multiple links below the player.
- On your PC, create a new empty . txt document.
- Rename the . ...
- Open the m3u file with notepad, or a text editor.
- In the first line type #EXTM3U.
- After the first line, start listing your music files (with extension). ...
- Exit the text editor and save the m3u file once you are finished.
An M3U file is an Audio Playlist file that stands for MP3 URL, and as such, isn't an actual audio file in and of itself. An M3U file just points to audio (and sometimes video) files so that a media player can queue them for playback.What app plays M3U on Android? ›
The IPTV Pro app is a fast and reliable IPTV player for Android. As you'd expect, you can add both M3U and XSPF playlists to the app. EPG support comes in the form of XMLTV and JTV. If you have a UDP proxy (installed via your local area network), you can use the IPTV app to play multicast streams.How do I import M3U playlist to IPTV? ›
- Open the IPTV channels tab.
- Choose Import from m3u.
- Click the Add file button.
- Choose and upload the IPTV channels list in ". m3u" format. Note! The . ...
- Add/delete separate channels or IPTV channels list in the constant broadcasting list (shown in Channels tab).
- On Soundiiz; select Import Playlist in top right of the interface.
- Choose From File and upload your playlist file.
- Confirm the tracklist and configure your playlist.
- Select Spotify as the destination and confirm!
M3U file, instead of opening the M3U file in WinAmp, Chrome handles it right there in the browser. What I've tried: Right-click the M3U link, and download it. Then right-click on the downloaded file name at the bottom of the Chrome window, and select Always Open files of this type.How do I find the URL of a streaming website? ›
The URL is found by right-clicking the browser page and choosing "Inspect Element." The Network tab will indicate the stream URLs.How do I connect to IPTV stream player? ›
- Get a VPN and connect to a server in the US or any place where IPTV is available. ...
- Download an IPTV app and set up a subscription through any IPTV provider. ...
- Start watching your favorite TV channels and shows on IPTV.
- Link: https://www.videolan.org/
- PowerDVD is one of the best tools for watching IPTV, accessing local media files, playing music, and more. ...
- Visit PowerDVD >>
- Link: https://kodi.tv/
- Link: https://megacubo.tv/en/
- Link: https://www.plex.tv/
- Link: https://potplayer.daum.net/
(1) An active text or graphic link on a Web page. Clicking the link redirects the user to another Web page or a document or image. Live links are also placed into email, allowing recipients of the message to immediately go to a website or open an attached document or image.
- Sign up for a reliable VPN – we recommend NordVPN, now available at 63% OFF!
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the app and connect to a new server.
- Open the IPTV of your choice and watch whatever you want!
- Open tab IPTV channels.
- Choose Channels.
- Press button Add a channel.
- Fill in the necessary fields. Required fields are marked with *. Channel number - enter the channel number. Channel name - enter the channel name. ...
- Press Save.
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which tv services are delivered using the internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as a LAN or the internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.How to configure IPTV on router? ›
- Please refer to. ...
- Go to Advanced > IPTV to open the configuration page.
- Click Enable IPTV to enable this function.
- Select your DSL modulation type.
- Specify a LAN port for IPTV connection and connect the set-top box to this port.
Enter http://192.168.1.1/cu.html (default IP address) to the address bar of the Internet Explorer (IE) and press Enter. In the login dialog box, enter the user name and password of the administrator (the Internet service provider (ISP) provides the default user name and default password).What apps to use for IPTV? ›
GSE Smart IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV apps for Android, and for good reason. First, it's one of the best-designed apps. Its crisp design and cable TV-like EPG layout make it easy to forget you're even using an app. Second, GSE Smart IPTV is available on far more platforms than most of its competitors.Can you use IPTV without VPN? ›
Using a VPN is not mandatory when you are connected to an IPTV service. But we highly recommend you use IPTV and a VPN at the same time to keep your connection private. If your internet slows down when you stream, a VPN may also help you.